Adobe apps on the iPad - July
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us to take a look at Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe's answer to Procreate; Adobe Fresco. We will be looking at the software in terms of how it can integrate into our current workflow as Fashion and Textile designers.
This 1-hour whistle-stop tour will give you the perfect overview to help you start to work with these apps effectively or simply help you to decide whether or not to invest in making these apps part of your workflow.
No iPad needed! Just sit back, watch, take a few notes ready for when you want to give it a go yourself!
What we will cover:
• How the Apps integrate seamlessly with your desktop experience
• Integrating with your CC library - colour palettes and design assets
• Some useful settings to know - Stylus Pressure, Apple Pen double-tap settings
• Tour interface layout and main tools
• Hand gestures
• How to use the modifier key
• The Pen Tool
• The Pencil Tool and how it works differently from desktop
• Creating garment shapes
• The Grid and Radial repeat options for pattern creation
• Working with Brushes
• Creating mood boards
• Quick and easy cutouts
• Live Brushes
• Vector Brushes - show an example
• Negative painting
All this followed by an opportunity for a Q&A with our experts! We will be recording the session so you can rewatch at your own pace too. The video will be available for a limited time following the event.
We look forward to seeing you on the evening! Until then please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Professional Rate£35£350£0
- Education Rate£25£250£0